So at my appointment on Friday, things were sounding like they were moving along pretty quickly. I was guessing to have a baby in my arms by now, but I was wrong. I have an induction scheduled for the 21st (this coming Friday), so if not on his/her own we will force that baby to come out and meet the world soon!!!
Here is the latest picture of me! I am exactly 38 weeks!
Add a comment and tell me if you think this baby is a boy or girl and write in a guess as to his or her weight at birth. You could receive a special gift from me if you are right!!!

4 comments:
I think it is a boy who will weigh 8 lbs 5 oz at birth.
Can't wait to meet you baby boy L. Hurry up because your mom is getting grumpy that you are not here.
I say it's a girl, 7 lbs 4oz.
November 21st, 2008 girl-8lbs 7 1/2 oz. -21 inches long.....I win right??
Post a Comment