Little Miss Elise Marie you take my breath away! Welcome to the world. We have been waiting for your big debut. You are a beautiful little girl. I love the hat that your mommy made. She loves you so much. You are loved by so many. I can't wait to snuggle with you. XOXOXOXO
Julie: Congratulations on the long awaited arrival of Elise Marie! I LOVE the name you and Dave chose--it is so lovely, and actually a favorite name of mine. What a sweet choice for your beautiful baby girl. And that hair is gorgeous!
Loved the picture of cutie pie Addie holding her baby sister. They are going to be wonderful friends.
You have been in my thoughts. Iim so very happy for you, Julie.
She is adorable. I am soo impressed with the hat and mittens. I was just thinking that you find the cutest clothes and then read below that you had made them. Wow! Way to go, momma.
8 comments:
Little Miss Elise Marie you take my breath away! Welcome to the world. We have been waiting for your big debut. You are a beautiful little girl. I love the hat that your mommy made. She loves you so much. You are loved by so many. I can't wait to snuggle with you. XOXOXOXO
LOVE it! suits her perfectly!
Julie, she is beautiful! And I love the name!!!! Congratulations to you guys, she is perfect!!!!!
She is precious! What pretty dark hair she has! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you all!
Love,
Tashia
I love this little one -- even if I've only just met her in her pictures!
Julie: Congratulations on the long awaited arrival of Elise Marie! I LOVE the name you and Dave chose--it is so lovely, and actually a favorite name of mine. What a sweet choice for your beautiful baby girl. And that hair is gorgeous!
Loved the picture of cutie pie Addie holding her baby sister. They are going to be wonderful friends.
You have been in my thoughts. Iim so very happy for you, Julie.
Love and hugs,
Jen
She is adorable. I am soo impressed with the hat and mittens. I was just thinking that you find the cutest clothes and then read below that you had made them. Wow! Way to go, momma.
Awww, congrats Julie! She is beautiful and I LOVE the name! :)
Post a Comment