Big sister Addie loves her new little sis and is eager to hold her any chance she gets. Last night she didn't want to set her down. Addie even wore her very own pair of "Big Sis" scrubs to the hospital. It was so neat to watch how she cared for her new little sister so delicately.
Many of you have asked about her name. We think we have decided, but we are going to try it out one more day to be sure. When we know I will post it!!! Sorry to keep you all waiting.... In the meantime, enjoy these pictures!
4 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. Addison is going to be such a great big sister...we can already tell. We can't wait to hear her name. Congratulations, we are so excited for you!
Love,
Betsie, Kyle & Aidan
Best day in a long time enjoying a "girls day" with you and our newest girl!!! You did good Julie! I can't wait for more cuddle time, I guess I'm going to have to fight Addie for it though :)
Congratulations to all of you! What a honey she is. Love the pics with Miss Addie. The two of them are going to be the best of friends. How exciting. XOXO to all of you. Wish I could be there to snuggle with your new baby girl.
Congratulations on your new baby!! She is just precious!
I am one of Beth's friends from back in the 'Boro and she referred us to look at your darling baby! I was cruising through the rest of your page and love your photos. Can I ask what kind of camera you have? I have been looking for a really good one and it looks like you have one!
Congratulations again!
Post a Comment