Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twin Bed

Addison slept the past two nights in her brand new twin bed.

Night 1:
The 1st night was a little rough for me, as I awoke to every little sound on the monitor with adrenalin induced alertness. She did get out of her be 3 times; upon which, I was there to greet her at the bedroom door. Each time she greeted me with a simple "Hi," as though this was the usual nightly routine. After putting her back in bed the 3rd time, it must have worked because I did not hear from her again until 7:00am. Yay!

Night 2:
Ahhh! Who could ask for a better night's sleep? My little angel slept the whole night in her bed and didn't attempt to come out of her room once. She did wake up crying in her sleep around 4:30 though; she had flipped around enough to get herself wedged in the corner with the pillow flopped over her head. I turned her over and put her under the covers again and I don't think she ever even woke up through the process. That mean pillow was just being a bully I guess!

0 comments: