

This past weekend was spent at my parents' house in Omaha. Addison loves going there and getting to play outside so much. Saturday, she caught her 1st pet. It was a CATERPILLAR!!! After we put it in a jar with some grass and twigs I asked Addie what she wanted to name it and she said "Kat." So from that point on, it was Kat the Caterpillar. Addie took Kat for rides in her cart and loved to look at her in the jar. One time Addie even dropped her out of the jar and ever so delicately picked her up and placed Kat back in her new home. I was amazed Kat survived all of that! Nevertheless, there was a strong wind Saturday night which flung Kat's new home off the deck and onto the ground. When Addie and I came out in the morning to find Kat, she had already crawled away. Addie was glad to have had Kat as pet...even if it was only for a few short days. Goodbye Kat!
1 comments:
could she BE any cuter in these photos? I think not. LOVE the oufits!!!
Post a Comment