I made one final trip the other weekend to see my friends in Oklahoma before baby #2 was to arrive. Addie stayed at my parent's house and I got to enjoy a little peace and quiet during the long trip. It was great to see all of my old friends and their little ones. I had so much fun catching up it was hard to leave. I wish you all did not live so far away. I miss you lots. Anyhow, thanks for a great mini vacation!!!
While in Edmond I got to go to all of my favorite old hot spots:
Sushi Nekko, Shopping at Penn Square Mall with Becky and the adorable Miss Molly, I was treated to a pedicure by my friend Heather and we visited The Market too, I got to see all my old playgroup buddies and their gorgeous kiddos, Jen W. treated me to an unplanned pizza dinner, I got to have a famous Sunday night dinner with the Riley family, and a fun night just chatting with the girls. Oh, and a trip to Edmond is never complete without going to Ted's at least once.
Thanks again for a great time everyone!!! Also, Becky, thanks for letting me stay at your beautiful new home. Talk to you all soon.
I'll have to post a picture later. I can't find the file folder on my computer.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
A Final Visit to Oklahoma Before Baby #2!
Posted by Julie at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment