I can't believe it is already that time again. My niece and nephew in Atlanta already started back to school this week. The other morning a neighbor and I walked the girls over to the school bus lot. They got to check out the buses and counted all 4 of them. It was cute to see that their little heads just barely reached the top of the big wheels on the school bus.
I always have bittersweet feelings during this time of year. Half of me wishes I was getting my own classroom ready for the first days of school and the other half is grateful that I don't have to be worrying about all that beginning of the year stuff. They say that when you are ready to go back you will know it. I think my time to be back in the classroom is nearing, but I am certainly not ready this year. One more year of dust settling on my "teacher stuff" will not harm it... right?
1 comments:
The kids will be so lucky to have you when you return! Meanwhile, all of my kids continue to ask me why all the books on my bookshelf have an "L" on them!
Post a Comment