I had an ultrasound on Monday and we were able to find out if our Lil'one is a baby boy or baby girl. We opted to not find out the sex once again. It will be a long wait, but it will be worth all of the excitement the day he or she arrives and we finally know. I can't wait to call and tell you all! My due date is November 28th, the day after Thanksgiving, so hopefully you will be hearing from me around that time. Until then, here is a picture to get you by.
This is Lil'one's profile. You can see that the hand is in front of the mouth. She or he could be sucking his or her thumb.
So, what is your guess? Will it be snails and puppy dog tails or sugar and spice and everything nice?
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
We are having a baby ........ ?
Posted by Julie at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Definitely looks like a boy to me! hehe :) So cool that you get 3d pix!!!!
I am so happy for you guys. I love the ultrasound pics. My guess is snails and puppy dog tails! Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment